Check UIDAI Update Request Status on Aadhar Self Service Portal
Check URN status online at the official website of UIDAI. The URN is abbreviated for Update Request Number. It is a 14 digit unique number given to all who are waiting for the updated aadhar card. Printing and typographical mistakes in aadhar card are quite common. It may happen due to system failure or miscommunication or errors. In such situation, you can update your request for change through submitting your application.
Aadhar card can be updated online as well offline. Once you get your aadhar corrected, URN will be generated. If you do not receive your updated aadhar by mail after a week, check URN status online. The status will inform you how far the procedure is reached. Myepfbalance.co.in brings a full world of information for the aadhar card holders and applicants. You can learn to check aadhar online status and aadhar application process.
Checking URN Status on SSUP Portal
You can make any changed to a home address or any other details in Aadhar card through updating your request in the UIDAI site. UIDAI is a registered site of Govt. of India. This site is useful in submitting online registration for Aadhar card.
SSUP Status Procedure
- Visit the aadhar self service portal.
- Write Aadhar number in the given column.
- Now enter the URN number.
- Now enter your URN number without any interruption of slashes. You have to mention simple 14 digit numbers.
- If you see “URN number invalid”, it means your URN number is not updated still. Wait for two to three days till UIDAI update it in your Aadhar card details.
- If you see “URN number not found” means you have not entered the correct digits, please check in slip and mention the right digits again.
- If your URN number is correct, proceed for captcha text verification.
- Click on “Get Status” link to know SSUP status.
Your request is submitted and you are ready to check the URN status online. If you encounter problem or request is not submitted call 1947 number. You can also send your update request again. You will get URN number and then check for URN status again.
How to Update Aadhar Card Details
URN number is used to track the position of the update request. After submission of application, your request is updated within 9 days. After 9 days you are able to check your update request status online. If you see the “Incorrect URN Number Aadhar” you need to update the details on Aadhar card. We have mentioned the detailed process to update the details on Aadhar card.
- First of all open UIDAI aadhar self-service
- Now enter Aadhar number.
- Enter verification number as per shown on the page.
- Now click on send OTP (one-time password).
- Now enter the OTP is send in your registered mobile number.
- The page will ask to update the details.
- Update your details in the selected column.
- Now click on submit and update it.
- Go for the further process of verification.
- Here you will be provided with the URN Number, note it down or take a print of it.
If you are updating your address and date of birth, enclose the scanned documents for verification purpose.
It is not possible to update every detail online but UIDAI update is important for every aadhar card holder. Also ensure the update is done by checking URN status. If you have changed your mobile number or residential address, update it online on the SSUP portal. Or you can simply visit the nearest aadhar enrolment centre. Get the aadhar correction form and submit it with supporting documents.
Once you complete the process of updating aadhar or correction in aadhar, you can check URN status after some time. If you find any difficulty in URN status check, comment to get assistance from our team. Aadhar is now mandatory in carrying out important functions at governmental and non-governmental offices. The government is also set to make the aadhar card linking mandatory. Check how to link aadhar card with EFP and PAN card.