Get Aadhar Card Enrollment Form at UIDAI Portal
Download aadhar card form online from the official portal of uidai. The procedure is quite simple and will save your visit to the centre. You can get the Aadhar form manually at the Aadhar Card center. However, it is not possible to get enrolled in aadhar online. Due to procedures like retina scan and biometrics, one has to visit the nearest aadhar card centre. But by downloading the form online, you will not require going to the office for getting the form. Fill up the form and submit it manually with the documents.
This post shows how you can download the form from the governmental website. The UIDAI official portal is offering many facilities like downloading aadhar card form. Other major services are e-aadhar, aadhar card correction, and aadhar update status. If you have already applied for aadhar, you can check the status of your application online. All the services are available on the official portal. The link to the portal is shared further for your instant reference.
Download aadhar apps:
How to Download Aadhar Card Form Online?
You have followed some steps to download Aadhar Card Form.
- Go to the official website of UIDAI to download the Aadhar Card Application Form.
- Click Here to download Aadhar Card Form online.
- Choose the language for the Aadhar Form.
- Print out the Aadhar Card Form. It is valid at all enrollment centers all over the India.
- Aadhar forms are available in English as well in the regional language of the respective states.
How to Fill Aadhar Card Application Form?
- The Aadhar Card form contains includes 11 fields to fill. Fill the Aadhar Form in Capitals Letters only.
- Write your full name as it is mentioned in your ID proof.
- Write the Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Fill your complete address on the website will send the Aadhar Card to this address.
- Enter your working mobile number and email id.
- Father/Mother/Guardian/Spouse name should be mentioned. This is discretionary for adults.
- Here you get the option for new bank account/ or present bank account number. It is an optional as UIDAI link it with your Aadhar Card details.
- Write here the list of documents that you have attached to Aadhar Card Form.
Sign the form after verifying and declaring that every information provided in the form.
Submit Aadhar Card Enrolment Form
After filling the adhar form, visit your nearby enrollment center and submit the form. Go through finger scan and retina scan, and photo graph.
The staff will verify your original documents and preserve the Xerox copies of the same.
You have to take Xerox of all your ID proof along with you and handover the attendant at the enrollment center. Then an acknowledgement slip will be issued to you. You can check your aadhar card status with this enrollment number.
If you want some correction in your aadhar card form you can do it within four days. When UIDAI issues aadhar card, the Govt. will post your Aadhar Letter on the address that you mentioned in your aadhar card enrolment form.
Aadhar Card Correction Form Online
The Aadhar Correction Form is available the official website UIDAI by visiting the link which is given below.
Click here to download the Aadhar update/correction form. The following sections are compulsory to be filled in by the resident:
Choose the field to correct and make necessary corrections. Also, submit all the documents in support of the correction you need.
You can send the complete form to any of the address mentioned below:
- UIDAI Post Box No.10, Chinaware,
Madhya Pradesh- 480001, India
UIDAI Post Box No. 99, Banjara Hills,
- Hyderabad – 500034, India
Click here to know the complete process of aadhar correction online.
Downloading aadhar forms is as simple as that. Having aadhar card form in your hands easily makes your application quicker. Fill it carefully at home and carry all the required documents while you submit it.
Myepfbalance.co.in brings more information on various forms including passport application form. Besides aadhar card form, also find all EPF forms downloading procedure at our website. The site is an independent portal and launched with an aim to provide information to the citizens. We are not directly or indirectly connected with any of the governmental agency.