How to Check NTR Bharosa Pension Disbursement Reports
Find everything about NTR Bharosa Pension program of AP state. Andhra Pradesh Govt. announced the NTR bharosa pension scheme to help out the poor, diseased, and disabled. The scheme is a great option to secure financial status of poor in the state. It is indeed considered a great step towards eliminating poverty. The retired pensioners of this scheme have many online facilities. People wanting to apply for a pension under this scheme can apply online.
By providing the Bharosa Pension Scheme the AP state government give economic relief by the name of pension to the elder and unwell people who are a citizen of the state. With the aim of creating this scheme more effective, the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh declared certain criteria by which the eligible people will be sorted. The rural development minister Mr K Mrinalini of State Govt. of AP introduced the Bharosa pension scheme.
Check NPS Pran Status Online
NTR Bharosa Pension Scheme Details
About 577 crore rupees allocated to a fund used for the scheme. The pension scheme began on 2nd Oct.2014. The Govt. declared monthly pension of Rs. 1500/ for the people who are incapable by eighty percentages or above.
Find the details of the scheme here.
- Pension amount under the scheme ranges from Rs. 200 to Rs. 1000 per month for Old age people, widows, weavers, AIDS patients, Toddy tappers
- 500 to Rs. 1000 per month to the people with physical disabilities of 40% to 79%
- 1500 per month for a person with a physical disability of more than 80%
The AP government has already paid a huge amount to the needy ones under this scheme.
Further, find how to apply for NTR bharosa pension scheme and how to check application status.
Beneficiaries under NTR Pension Scheme AP
The AP government providing the following categories of persons under NTR Bharosa pension.
- Old Age pension:
The people who have no incomes to live and/or are old or above 65. They are qualified for the old age pension scheme.
- Weaver Pension:
Below this plan of pension allows the poor weavers who earn their livelihood by manual weaving.
- Widow Pension:
The Andhra Pradesh Government arranges the NTR Bharosa Pension for widows to make her family survive.
- Disabled Pension:
The sum of annuity is based on the percentage of the disability.
Eligibility to Apply for NTR Bharosa Pension Program
Families with white ration card and BPL card can apply for the scheme. The applicant cannot avail benefits of any other pension scheme. He or she should not be covered under any other pension scheme while applying for NTR.
- The elder person aged 65 and more and also must live in Andhra Pradesh can apply for the old age pension plan under NTR Bharosa Pension. Similarly, he or she has minor income or no other resource of life.
- A person with age of fifty and above can get weaver pension of NTR Bharosa Pension scheme.
Disabled Pension for Physically Handicapped Persons:
The handicapped person must be 18+ yrs. With inability level of forty percent and more can apply for the scheme. The annuity amount is based on the disability level.
Required Documents for this Pension Plan:
- Address Proof of Andhra Pradesh
- Disability certificate
- Aadhar card number
- Death certificate of husband for widows
Procedure to fill the Application form Online:
The whole process to fill application form of NTR Bharosa Pensioner Scheme as given below:
- Login to official website http://nrbharosa.ap.gov.in.
- You must require your registration ID and email ID for online registering
- Click on AP NTR Bharosa Scheme for new registration.
- Download the application form and fill the required information in the form.
- Add your account number in the application
- Now submit and print out the application form as your proof of application.
Track NTR Bharosa Pension Status Online
Andhra Pradesh State Government operates an official website to check the NTR AP pension status. Find annuity amount details online under the NTR Bharosa Pension. Use below link to the official website of NTR pension and check pension status.
If you are planning to apply, you will require following documents. You may also check the pension grievance status online.
- Aadhar card number
- Pension ID
- SADAREM ID number
- Ration card number
To check the pension disbursement details, visit the official website. You will find the details in the tabular format or scrolling form. For more news on NTR bharosa pension details, keep visiting our website. If you are unable to apply online for the scheme, visit your district or panchayat office and get the form to apply for NTR pension in AP. Click here to find the contact numbers where you can get assistance for this AP pension program for poor, widow, and disabled.