Know How to Apply for a Passport in India
Learn how to apply for passport online. Earlier you need to hire an agent to make a passport. But now passport seva portal has made this task simple and easy. No need to stand in a queue for the registration of passport. You can book the prior appointment and visit the nearest PSK on the scheduled time and date. PSK gives a freedom of online registration for a passport. It provides user and login id which enables booking an appointment for the nearest Passport Seva Kendra. You need to submit the required details and pay fees online. The online procedures are mandatory in the case of passport registration and application.
Likewise, how to apply for passport, myepfbalance.co.in brings information on many procedures. Users may also learn to subscribe to national pension scheme account. Also, know how to apply for aadhar card. We are an informative portal launched to bring valuable information to help our citizens. Some of the topics covered are Aadhar, passport, provident fund, and gratuity.
Passport Online Application – Step by Step Procedure
If you are longing for the same we have acknowledged the simple process of how to apply for Passport online. It is not a very lengthy process, you need to follow the correct steps and submit the form as per required.
Step 1: Create Login and Learn How to Apply for Passport
- Visit the online passport seva portal
- Click on the New User or Register now link located in the left side corner of the page.
- You need to submit the details on the registration page.
- Choose the nearest passport office and the city you are residing.
- Now submit the necessary information asked and click on register.
- You will be facilitated with new login id.
Step 2: How to Login to Passport Seva Portal
- After completing registration, come back on the home page of the passport Seva
- Use login option.
- Write your login id and proceed further by clicking the continue option.
Step 3: the process of filling the Application form
- You will see the page “Download e-Form”
- This will show you the requirement of passport type.
- Fresh passport or Reissue of passport,
- Diplomatic passport
- Official passport,
- Police clearance certificate
- identity certificate
- Select fresh or reissue of passport option and download the e-form.
- Fill up the passport application form online or offline and upload it with necessary documents.
Step 4: Online Payment of Passport Fees
- In this process, you need to make payments.
- For this go to “application home page”.
- Click on “view saved/submitted applications”.
- This will display the ARN file no with applicant name and appointment date.
- You need to click on ARN number you received from PSK portal.
- Now give a mouse click “Pay and Schedule Appointment”.
- You are free to do online payment through internet banking by SBI card.
- Challan payment facility is also available if you do not possess the SBI card. Personally visit the PSK centre or SBI branch and generate the challan receipt.
Step 5: Schedule Appointment
- Once you have made the payment you will be given the “Appointment Confirmation and an appointment number.
- ARN number will be generated with your name, date of birth.
- Now click on the “print application receipt”
- Once you print your ARN number you can go to visit the nearest Passport Seva Kendra or Regional Passport office with this ARN number.
ARN number is a proof that you have booked the appointment. Prior visiting PSK check the list of the documents required for verification in PSK.
- You must carry the original documents along. This is the easiest and simplest way to book your appointment for passport registration.
Once your registration is completed your passport will be delivered to the registered premises. This suffices the procedure for how to apply for passport online in India.
Click here for full list of documents needed for passport application.
Note that you don’t have to submit the print of your online application at the time of appointment. However, do carry the acknowledge receipt print out. Also, carry all the original and self-attested Xerox copies of the documents for verification.
For more information on how to apply for a passport and passport tracking online, keep visiting our website. If you see a delay in receiving your passport, check the passport online application status using our separate post on the same.